Friday, November 30, 2012

It's a bird, it's a plane...

It's a bird, it's a plane... it's... it's... Captain Underoo Jingles! So this one did not turn out like I had planned. I saw the idea on the internet as I was browsing ideas a while back and the person used a single latex helium balloon. I didn't really think one balloon would work, not to mention I had to stash the balloons away for who knows how long. So I decided mylar was the way to go. While I was at the party supply store this morning I was eye balling a giant Angry Bird balloon. I thought hmmm that should hold up Mr. Jingles and a pair of underwear. Then I saw the balloon was $10. So I settled on two $1 mylar balloons. Well guess what? Two balloons will not hold up an elf and some underpants. I even tried just the elf and he crashed and burned. So I set out to one of our rooms with a ceiling fan. Thankfully I had asked the girl to add two long ribbons to each balloon so I had plenty of ribbon to tie everything up. So if you decide to try this at home, either have something to tie everything to, or get a bunch more balloons.






No comments:

Post a Comment